Are you wondering what to ask on your child’s first appointment to see an orthodontist?
Are you unsure as to what questions you should be asking at the initial consultation with your orthodontist? Making sure you ask the right questions will put you at ease and ensure that your child’s orthodontic treatment goes smoothly. We know that most people seeing an orthodontist with their child for the first time can be a bit overwhelming. So to help our New Jersey Orthodontist patients we have come up with some good questions. Here are some questions you should feel free to ask Drs. Jacy and Arianna Papasikos.
- What treatment options do you offer, and what do you suggest for me?
- What changes will I need to make once my child starts orthodontic treatment?
- Do you have similar cases to my child that I can see?
- How long do you expect my child’s treatment to take?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How often will my child need to come in for appointments?
- What safety precautions are you taking to protect my child from COVID 19?
We here at Papasikos Orthodontics want to ensure that you and your family can build a strong relationship with our doctors and team so that you have a successful and wonderful experience here at our Montclair NJ orthodontics office. Drs. Jacy and Arianna Papasikos know how important it is for you and your family to have an orthodontist that you trust and that’s why we welcome any questions you might have. If you have additional questions or concerns that you think of at a later time, please don’t hesitate to call our office at – 973-744-2511
Here at Papasikos Orthodontics, we treat patients of all ages: children, teens, and adults. We are glad to be able to serve patients of all ages in Bloomfield, Montclair, Verona, Cedar Grove, Glen Ridge, and the surrounding communities. Call us today to schedule a free comprehensive orthodontic consultation! We look forward to meeting you on your first visit!