Your First Visit
During your first orthodontic visit, we would like to get to know you and find out more about your specific concerns and expectations.
We will mail you a welcome packet with a patient information form to be completed and brought to your first appointment. You can also fill out our patient information form online by clicking the corresponding link below
We will take photographs of your face and teeth, a panoramic x-ray, conduct a thorough exam of your teeth and bite, and discuss the following information with you:
- Whether or not you need braces and why it is necessary
- Your treatment options and alternatives
- Which type of braces will be most effective for you
- Estimated length of treatment
- Cost of braces, insurance options, and payment plans to meet your individual needs
If orthodontic treatment is recommended, complete diagnostic records, including a cephalometric x-ray and molds of your teeth, will be taken before treatment begins so that we can fully diagnose your condition and finalize the appropriate treatment plan.
Our office has invested in a 3-D x-ray machine to aid in diagnosis of the most challenging orthodontic problems with low radiation exposure.